Wartime Service information Polish Soldier

Discussions related to the second world war.
Phil
Founder
Founder
Commendations: 31

Re: Wartime Service information Polish Soldier

Post by Phil » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:15 am

I'm glad we hit the mark, I too wasn't very optimistic. It's great to be able to connect family who profoundly value such information with documents that might otherwise never be pulled from their database.
Phil

WARTIMES.ca
Please consider Donating in order to ensure the continued availability, maintenance and growth of WARTIMES.ca.

EdK
Patron
Patron
Commendations: 3

Post by EdK » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Hello I'm Edward Kowal, son of Boleslaw(Boleck or Big Bob) Kowal.I want to thank Phil and Temujin for their extensive effort in providing us with details of our parents during the second world war and their immigration. This information is very valuable to myself and siblings as we didn't have the dates and knowledge that the documents have provided. This has been the greatest gift we could have ever asked for this Christmas season. Thank you also to the Therrien brothers for their guidance and implementation of this quest. Happy Holidays.
These users commended the author EdK for the post (total 3):
Phil (Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:16 pm) • Temujin (Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:51 pm) • Sapperschild (Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 pm)

Phil
Founder
Founder
Commendations: 31

Post by Phil » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:25 pm

Our pleasure Edward. My own quest and the similar help I received is why I started this site. It's wonderful to be able to contribute to these connections being made.
These users commended the author Phil for the post:
Sapperschild (Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 pm)
Phil

WARTIMES.ca
Please consider Donating in order to ensure the continued availability, maintenance and growth of WARTIMES.ca.

Temujin
Meritorious
Meritorious
Commendations: 137

Post by Temujin » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:54 pm

Your welcome Edward. If you have any other questions or would like us to search for anything else, please just let us know. We’ll do the best we can to try and find info for you

Have a wonderful Christmas Edward and your family.......and a Very Happy New Year
These users commended the author Temujin for the post:
Sapperschild (Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 pm)